Sunday, January 31, 2010

Doing better all the time

Livi is continuing to develop and learn new things. She spends much more of the day awake and allows her brain to soak things up. Her body is also growing. You would think that Brian and I both were 7ft tall. She is huge! Wearing 18mo shirts so they're long enough to cover her belly. So, of course, we had to buy a new carseat.

Brian had an interesting time putting it in the car. Of course its snowing outside and freezing. The box doesn't fit in the trunk, the back seat or the front seat. So he had to break down the box and take the seat out and shove them in the trunk because all of Livi's other stuff was in the back seat. All my friends think I need a minivan. We might be looking at needing a bigger car in the next year or so. I really do enjoy not having a car payment. I will be sad when that goes out the window. So, back to the carseat story. It was actually strangely similar to the me and the new stroller story. Brian's was slightly more NC17 due to language, but about the same situation.

This week we actually have no medical appts that require travel on our part. Whatever shall we do? Tuesday CCVI (children's center for the visually impaired) here in Kansas City is coming to the house to re-evaluate Olivia. The first time they tried it she slept right through it. Of course it is schedule for 10am--right in the middle of her nap. Oh well. Wednesday is OT at our house in the afternoon. Maybe I could get some work done on the house. Thinking I might try to paint a couple of the small rooms in the house this week. Its about time we started making it ours.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, do I wish I could be your neighbor and have my camcorder ready. I can imagine making 10,000. on America's Funniest Home Videos. Tell Brian to clean it up! There's women around!

    Dean & Nancy

    ReplyDelete