You know how you found out what is really important to you? Your husband is at the store hours before the storm starts which will bring a projected 10-13" of snow. He asks you what you need for the next few days. What do you say? I'm a sensible girl. So I said...
- D batteries for the flashlight in case we lose power (we were supposed to get ice too)
- plain bagels (because my stomach has hated me lately. this is breakfast and dinner)
- caffeine (which for me is pepsi--just can't do the coffee thing. again, the stomach)
- individual packaged toblerone (the one kind of chocolate he knows I like)
- habanero BBQ almonds (you guessed it--not for me)
- tylenol (is he trying to send me a message? does he think he'll need this after 2 days at home?)
- de-icer (more) and another scraper. (i probably lose 2 or 3 every winter)