Monday, March 29, 2010

I would just like to say...

That since my post on Wednesday I have read a book and half, watched almost NO TV, walked probably ten miles (intentionally) and my house has been the cleanest its been since we moved in. What the heck?!?! Partly due to my awesome husband who was on spring break last week (that'll help).

Livi is doing great. She wants to be on the floor trying to move almost all the time--something I almost always let her indulge in. The exceptions are when she needs to be napping and when we're in a restaurant (somehow not appropriate).

The weather is amazing. The fam is healthy, and we are all hands on deck to pull this birthday party off on Saturday. Can't wait to celebrate with friends and family. Wish Nana and Papa could make it, but we will send tons of pictures.

What a great start to the week!

1 comment:

  1. what are you on? haha. way to get things done! i am going to do some situps right this minute to feel like i accomplished something. (not really).

    ReplyDelete