Tuesday, March 1, 2011

overachieving for a tuesday

So, I definitely worked out twice today. Just trying to make up for lost time. Since I was not actually making it to the gym, the membership fees were just pissing me off. So, instead, we bought a treadmill from some friends. I actually ran a mile today. Its been an amazingly long time since I've done that--glad to know I still can. Then, it was so nice that Olivia and I spent the afternoon walking around the park.

I actually have pretty vain motives for working out twice today. Ready for it?

Nights In Rodanthe House Moved


This is where we are spending our vacation with my family at the end of the summer. I NEED to look not awful in a swimming suit.

You may be thinking, 'hey, I recognize that house.' And you might. Technically it is the house used in the movie 'Nights in Rodanthe' with Richard Gere and Diane Lane but they relocated it to further back from the water. Its definitely still on the Outer Banks and pretty much right on the water, just not IN the water. I look at that house and think ' who the hell is going to be carrying Olivia and all of her crap up all of those stairs?' But then I remember, there are eight of us. We could employ some help, I bet.

If anyone in KC ever wants to go walking--call me. I need to lose some lbs before this vacation.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have yall out to Shawnee Mission Park to go walking. However my schedule is crazy. I might have off an entire week this month, so I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that place looks incredible. when the weather gets nicer. i will walk with you. if you're into waddling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brat. totally kidding...i'm just jealous.

    you're going to have so much fun this summer! that house is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete