Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello, world!


Hey everybody! I'm ornery just like my sister and the dr. had to piss me off and push on me to get me to switch positions. So then I punched my mom a lot. Everything looks perfect on me so far. Just like my big sister! Maybe thats because we're both GIRLS!!!

Thats right. Another lady in the house will be making her appearance in a few short months. I will be continuing to go to the perinatologist in addition to my OBGYN monthly until the babes #2 is born just to keep checking on her....HER....ha!



5 comments:

  1. This only happened so I would be wrong AGAIN. Oh well, I'm still thrilled to be gma to yet another Key princess :). Howdy, girlie! What do you think about that, Livi girl?
    Love, Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Little girls are the best! Why waste all that Key cuteness on a boy?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You've got a good track record for creating beautiful little girls, so the little boys of this world better watch out!

    ReplyDelete